Music✓ Videos✓ Lyrics✓ Spoken Words✓ Devotional✓

Download Happy Birthday By Dr.Saint


The song title is "Happy Birthday " the song is dedicated to my beautiful wife daughter of Zion as she mark another year today 27, June. 
The song expresses how beautiful love is and how it has found me after waiting for it. Anytime I see her or think of her,  I see nothing but love. Love is the only thing u can give to your  wife and she will be okay. Love covereth all.
           LYRICS.
Chorus 
Happy Birthday, to the best woman in the world, Happy Birthday. 
You are so beautiful in the eye, like flower in the garden, gaskiya I love you sweetie mo. (mata na) 

Verse 1: Fineness, today is ur birthday, u are celebrating, giving God the glory Happy Birthday. 
I wish u many years to come, with plenty plenty blessing, full of God's protection and a good health ( matana) 2x

Verse 2: I will take you to the moon, I will take you to the stars, I will take you round world mata na 
Listen ::: Ina jin yaun wa na gan ki ai na kwoshi, ga ke kyakyawa kamar golagolai.
I will love you in the morning, I'll love u in the noon time, Love you in the night time till my dying day. 
Chat, Anangba, sarauniya ta, I will love you, love u forever...

Download the song and help me wish my wife Happy Birthday by sharing to ur friends.
Love u all.


Contact the minister via;
Artist name : Amos Jesse Averik. 
Song Tittle :Happy Birthday. 
Facebook name. Amos Jesse Averik. 
Twitter :Dr.saint 
Nick name. Dr. Saint. 
Instagram name :Amosjesseaverik. 




Post a Comment

0 Comments