Music✓ Videos✓ Lyrics✓ Spoken Words✓ Devotional✓

download THE COMPLETE. ALBUM Godiya on mp3 by ABALAS AKUSUN

     Adroit singer Akusun Abalas Annanias, better known as Dadee-A was born on the 9th June, 1985, in the lofty hamlet of Jengre, Plateau State, Nigeria. He was born to the Family of Akusun Bako H. His first leaving certificate was from SDA primary school Jengre, plateau state. 
After obtaining his Senior School Leaving Certificate at the notable Hyde Memorial Secondary School Jengre plateau state, he forged to procure a B.A (Hons) History and International Studies from the esteemed Babcock University, Ilishan-Remo, Ogun State. He further enrolled into the Panam Music College Jos plateau state, to fashion a formidable artistry in music. 
A paragon of excellence, he garnered nation wide acclamation for his sound, being sui generis. His music career is hitched upon his devout love for God and his acute passion for music. 

Dadee-A hopes and strives for a world were his music will bear tranquility and love.
     
            TRACK LIST

1. Possible ft. Chinedu Gboof  || Download

2. I love you Jesus || Download

3. Godiya || Download

4. Amazing Love  ||Download

5. Na Gode || Download

6. Dogara ft Nugroove crew || Download

7. One for me || Download

8. Hold it || Download

9. No turning back || Download

10. Hallelujah || Download

Post a Comment

3 Comments

  1. I encourage everyone to download this music album cos it has changed my life for good.. Thanks God for using Daddy A to change my life...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daddy-A a music mentor mutli-talented man... when I was in secondary School, I learnt a lot from him in music to which I speak of him till now and I pray To God to use you and keep you for me

    ReplyDelete