Music✓ Videos✓ Lyrics✓ Spoken Words✓ Devotional✓

Download I Will Never Leave you mp3 by Jesse Amos AVERIK ( Dr. saint)

(I Will Never Leave You.)
     About the Song.
Gen 32:26 Then he said, “Let me go, for the day has broken.” But Jacob said, “I will not let you go unless you bless me.”
I agree that the era we are we operate by grace and favour but some times drastic problem requires drastic solution. if all other measures have failed then you have no choice than to harass God. Yes! You need to harass Him.
Give the LORD no rest until he completes his work, until he makes Jerusalem the pride of the earth…isaiah 62:7. Note: you are the present jerusalem.
You can also hold him to ransom, tell Him I won’t let you go unless you bless me, I won’t stop my prayers till they are answered, I won’t leave this mountain till my life is turn around. Don’t let your pride, your lack of faith, your fear and your comfort deny you of your prospect. Seek God now when you can find Him. A man’s problem is his problem and only him feels the pain most…hold God now!
Jesse Amos Averik (Dr.Saint)
Facebook name.Amos Jesse Averik, Instagram:amosjesseaverik. Twitter:Drsaint
Download and share to love ones.



Post a Comment

0 Comments