Music✓ Videos✓ Lyrics✓ Spoken Words✓ Devotional✓

Download Only You MP3 by Nehemiah Dan


Nehemiah Dan is a Contemporary Worship Leader, a Music Director, Song Writer, Composer, Comedian, Educationist and the CEO Of TAWM NATIONS.

ONLY YOU  is a birth song by the spirit. A song of hope A song that strengthen faith. A song for deep expression. A song that ignite believers to realize that God has the power to change the impossible to be possible and can wipe away all tears.
The song is highly inspired by God himself through the book of Psalm121.
                      
CONTACT THE MINISTER VIA;
Twitter, Facebook ,Instagram, YouTube 
                         @NehemiahDan 
Or 
07064470633

LYRICS

Intro
Hmmmmmm
Hmmmmmm

Verse 1
I look through the Hills
I look through the Mountains
I look through the Sky and 
I look through the Desert.
Who will listen to my cry?
Who will wipe away my tears? 
Who will take away the pains? 
Only You Jesus Only You. 

Chorus
(Is Only You)3x
Can wipe away my tears. 

Verse 2
I look up to the heavens from where does 
my help cometh from.
My help will come from the Lord, 
the maker of heaven and earth. 
I don't have anyone to run to
I don't have anyone to lean on
I don't have any one to pour out my heart on but. 

 Chorus
(Is Only You)3x
Can wipe away my tears.

 Bridge 
You won't turn your back on me
you understand how I feel.
You will never turn your back on me sweet Jesus cause I believe you Understand how I feel. 
             
Chorus
(Only You)3x
Can wipe away my tears.

Post a Comment

0 Comments