Music✓ Videos✓ Lyrics✓ Spoken Words✓ Devotional✓

Download Carry Me By DeGiggs


DeGiggs is a Nigerian Gospel music minister, A kaduna base

He is the producer and CEO of GOSPEL MUSIC LAB.

God gave him another fresh song which is titled CARRY ME.

Carry me is a song which came through the leadership of the Holy Spirit

It's a song which talk's about the secret placethe Holy place, and the dwelling place of God 

Which he desire to be and all we desire to be This is a Song for our generation which we need to be more closer to God.

I pray that this song touch and transform Our life's in Jesus name.

Please download and also share God bless you.

 

DOWNLOAD


CARRY ME  Lyrics BY DeGiggs

INTRO

Nanananananana

Ummmmmmmm


VERSE

We are here to see you

We are here to feel you 

Lord we come your majesty

Only you can do what no man can do 

Lord we come to draw from you.


CALL

Heaven open spirit breakout yes let your power reign

Heaven open spirit breakout let your presence come 

Let us feel you feel your power till we overflow


RESPOND

Heaven open spirit breakout let your power reign

Heaven open spirit breakout let your presence come

Let us feel you feel your power till we overflow


BRIDGE

Eeeeeeeeeeh

Aaaaaaaaaah 

Eeeeeeeeeeeh

Dadadadadadadada

Carry me they go ooo

Jesus carry me they go ooo


CHORUS 

Carry me they go 2x

Carry me to your secret place

Carry me they go 2x

Carry me to your holy place

 

CALL

Na your way I want to follow

Na your way, Na your way 2x

Take me to your secret place 

Na your wayI want to follow

Take me to your holy place

Eeeh your dwelling place

Na your way I want to follow, eeeeh

 

RESPOND 

Na your way I want to follow

Na your way Na your way 

Carry me they go, carry me they go

Carry me they go, carry me they go 

 

Post a Comment

0 Comments