Music✓ Videos✓ Lyrics✓ Spoken Words✓ Devotional✓

Download Gashinan by Mpraisez


The song is about how God restore a man in all that he does he always do some thing new and change our every situation, Isaiah 43:19 it say KJV:Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.

The minister Timothy E. Massel aka Mpraisez is from the northern part of Nigeria, he hails from Zuru  kebbi state to be precise . His is a lover of spiritual sound that rejuvenate the soul

LYRICS

verse1
You gave up heaven bcos of me
you faced the cross so I be free
what else can you not do
cos I see you doing something new
in my life, in my life

Chorus

gashina Yana sabuwar yanayi
albarkunsa suna a hanunsa
sai kuzo ku ne nemi gafara tun yanzu yasa maku albarka
yayi maka taimako*2

HOOK
Ohohohohohoh*2

Refrain
oh ya yesu Mai sabuwar yanayi
eehh ya eh ya Mai Sabuwar yanayi
oh ya yesu Mai biyan bukata
yaweh yaweh Mai bayan bukata

Verse2
If he could do it for Isaac Shadrach, Meshach I believe he could do it for you all the same God of awesome wonder
 he never ever lives us 
he will do for you 
what no man can do
Repeat chorus

Post a Comment

0 Comments