Music✓ Videos✓ Lyrics✓ Spoken Words✓ Devotional✓

Music : My God is Alive Justyz ft G win


 Nigerian gospel music minister, songwriter, keyboardist  and a worshipper  JUSTYZ (Joseph Aluko) is an upcoming artist releases a brand new song titled “My God is Alive".


I'm from Edo state of Nigeria but currently staying in Jigawa state of Nigeria.


My motivation to writing this song is how God has fought so many battles for me and for many people even when we don't know. when others fight for their gods. That's endless Love. While some don't even believe the existence of God.


This song brings out the nature, qualities of God and love of God over humanity and why God is Good.

G-win a short form for Godwin is from Adamawa state. He's a song writer too and a producer


DOWNLOAD 

Post a Comment

0 Comments